Welcome

Welcome to the Hannover House Investor Relations Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Best Wishes to the Resilient and Legendary BOB DOLE

     DEAR HHSE FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS - Sometimes personal relationships can provide a conduit and catalyst for the greater good. 

     I hope that we can all be "more like Bob Dole" in respect of his character, persistence, integrity and longevity.

At age 97 - after being shot in the back and right arm during World War II - and then giving another 50+ years of service to the USA - Bob Dole remains a fighter. He is a refreshing throwback to a time when politicians were consistent and sincere. Although we don't agree on all political policies, I am proud of his example and to have known him all of my life.

Bob's impressive and inspiring story of survival as a soldier and as a dedicated political statesman has all of the elements to make a terrific movie.

-- ERIC PARKINSON, C.E.O., Hannover House, Inc.

http://www.bobdole.org/excerpt.htm

From: Dole, Bob <Bob.Dole@xxxxxx.com>
To: Parkinson, Eric <Eric@HannoverHouse.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 25, 2021 9:45 am
Subject: Thank you
Eric,
Thank you for your kind message about my current health issue. I remain optimistic as I undergo treatment and believe I will be a winner. I am grateful to the wonderful doctors and medical staff working with me.
Also, thank you for your support over the years. You have a great heritage and family.
Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Have a good day.
God Bless America,
BOB DOLE